Great resources for mental health, manifesting, mindset and more!
Here are some great resources for you. So, check them out.
By using these resources, I overcame anxiety and depression. And then I started on this journey of “awakening”. So, I hope you find the resources helpful.
Not All Are Equal
The idea of raising my vibration no longer resonates with me so as a result, I haven't included any “Law of Attraction” resources.
However, I do understand that a lot of people start with LOA. For instance, when they are trying to manifest a better life. So, if you believe it works then definitely try it.
The following are links to Neville Goddards' books. At first, I had difficulty understanding them but it gets easier so don't give up.
- The Power of Awareness
- At Your Command
- Awakened Imagination
- Feeling is the Secret
- Freedom for All
- Out of This World
- Prayer, The Art of Believing
- Seedtime and Harvest
- The Law and The Promise
- Your Faith is Your Fortune
The physical Book that I personally own and have read is Neville 10 Lessons (including 1948 lessons). It includes all of the above plus the 1948 lectures he gave.
The following are YouTube channels, lectures, and blogs that focus on Neville's teachings.
- Neville Goddard Lectures
- I AM Love
- Joseph Alai’s Blog
- Josiah Brandt
- 100k Watt
- Divine Imagination
- Shelly Bullard
AWARENESS/AWAKENING/NEW THOUGHT AUTHORS & TEACHERS
- The I AM Discourses of St. Germaine
- Joseph Murphy
- Alan Watts
- Eckhart Tolle
- Joe Dispenza
- Deepak ChopraSadguruSadguruSadguru
- MoojiUnder the Skin
- William Blake
- Charles F. Haanel
- Florence Scovel Shinn
- Genevieve Behrend
- Ernest Holmes
- James Allen
- Napolean Hill
- Wallace Wattles
- William Walker Atkinson
MINDSET & MOTIVATION
The following links are also great for motivation, mindset, and business. So, check them out!
One of the best things I've ever learned to do is meditate. So, I highly recommend these YouTube channels.
- Rising Higher Meditation
- Jason Stephenson
- Meditations Mastery Secrets (Jason Stephenson)
- 15 Minute Manifestation
MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
- Anxiety Blogs
- Depression Blogs
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Mental Health.gov
- Online Therapy.com
- Blessings Manifesting
- Zenful Mandala Printable Mandala Coloring Book (for anxiety relief)
- Sleepwaves System
JOURNALING AND SCRIPTING
- The Mindfulness Journal: Daily Practices, and Reflections for Living in the Present
- Deluxe Law of Attraction Planner – A 12 Month Journey
- Law of Attraction Life & Goal Planner
- Magnificent Vision Board Kit
- Gratitude: A Day and Night Reflection Journal
- Tiny Buddha’s Worry Journal: A Creative Way to Let Go of Anxiety and Find Peace
- The 100-Day Goal Journal: Accomplish What Matters to You
- Pursuit Goal Journal – A Unique, Down-to-Earth Method for Productivity, Motivation, Mindfulness and Goal Planning
READING LIST: BOOKS I CURRENTLY OWN AND HAVE READ
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- Teachings of the Hindu Mystics by Shambhala
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Transurfing in 78 Days: A Practical Course in Creating Your Own Reality by Vadim Zeland
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The Power of Intention by Wayne Dyer
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Zohar: The Book of Enlightenment
- The Holy Bible
- Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East
- Law of Attraction in Action: 30 Law of Attraction Practical Exercises by Louise Stapely
- Law of Attraction: The Power of Affirmations 1000 Positive Affirmations by Louise Stapely
- Law of Attraction in Action: 33 Guided Visualization Scripts To Create the Life of Your Dreams by Louise Stapely
- The Power of the Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- The Tao Te Ching: LAO Tzu’s Book of the Way and of Righteousness
- The Torah: The Five Books of Moses
- The Essential Kabbalah
The following worksheets are great tools to use. If you change your story then you can change your life.
- Create a New Belief
- Scripting Affirmations and Lists
- Creating an Imaginal Scene
- Revision Worksheet
In conclusion, the list of resources on this page is not exhaustive. However, these are some of my favorites.
Submit a Link
Submit a link to your favorite resource. I will check it out and consider adding it to the page.