Great resources for mental health, manifesting, mindset and more!
Here are some great resources for you. So, check them out.
By using these resources, I overcame anxiety and depression. And then I started on this journey of “awakening”. So, I hope you find the resources helpful.
Not All Are Equal
The idea of raising my vibration no longer resonates with me so as a result, I haven't included any “Law of Attraction” resources.
However, I do understand that a lot of people start with LOA. For instance, when they are trying to manifest a better life. So, if you believe it works then definitely try it.
The physical Book that I personally own and have read is Neville 10 Lessons (including 1948 lessons). It includes all of the above plus the 1948 lectures he gave.
- The Power of Awareness
- At Your Command
- Awakened Imagination
- Feeling is the Secret
- Freedom for All
- Out of This World
- Prayer, The Art of Believing
- Seedtime and Harvest
- The Law and The Promise
- Your Faith is Your Fortune
The following are YouTube channels, lectures, and blogs that focus on Neville's teachings.
- Neville Goddard Lectures
- I AM Love
- Joseph Alai’s Blog
- Josiah Brandt
- 100k Watt
- Divine Imagination
- Shelly Bullard
AWARENESS/AWAKENING/NEW THOUGHT AUTHORS & TEACHERS
- The I AM Discourses of St. Germaine
- Joseph Murphy
- Alan Watts
- Eckhart Tolle
- Joe Dispenza
- Deepak ChopraSadguruSadguruSadguru
- MoojiUnder the Skin
- William Blake
- Charles F. Haanel
- Florence Scovel Shinn
- Genevieve Behrend
- Ernest Holmes
- James Allen
- Napolean Hill
- Wallace Wattles
- William Walker Atkinson
MINDSET & MOTIVATION
The following links are also great for motivation, mindset, and business. So, check them out!
One of the best things I've ever learned to do is meditate. So, I highly recommend these YouTube channels.
- Rising Higher Meditation
- Jason Stephenson
- Meditations Mastery Secrets (Jason Stephenson)
- 15 Minute Manifestation
MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
- Anxiety Blogs
- Depression Blogs
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Mental Health.gov
- Online Therapy.com
- Blessings Manifesting
- Zenful Mandala Printable Mandala Coloring Book (for anxiety relief)
- Sleepwaves System
JOURNALING AND SCRIPTING
- The Mindfulness Journal: Daily Practices, and Reflections for Living in the Present Moment
- Deluxe Law of Attraction Planner – A 12 Month Journey
- Law of Attraction Life & Goal Planner
- Magnificent Vision Board Kit
- Gratitude: A Day and Night Reflection Journal
- Tiny Buddha’s Worry Journal: A Creative Way to Let Go of Anxiety and Find Peace
- The 100-Day Goal Journal: Accomplish What Matters to You
- Pursuit Goal Journal – A Unique, Down-to-Earth Method for Productivity, Motivation, Mindfulness and Goal Planning
READING LIST: BOOKS I CURRENTLY OWN AND HAVE READ
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- Teachings of the Hindu Mystics by Shambhala
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Transurfing in 78 Days: A Practical Course in Creating Your Own Reality by Vadim Zeland
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The Power of Intention by Wayne Dyer
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Zohar: The Book of Enlightenment
- The Holy Bible
- Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East
- Law of Attraction in Action: 30 Law of Attraction Practical Exercises by Louise Stapely
- Law of Attraction: The Power of Affirmations 1000 Positive Affirmations by Louise Stapely
- Law of Attraction in Action: 33 Guided Visualization Scripts To Create the Life of Your Dreams by Louise Stapely
- The Power of the Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- The Tao Te Ching: LAO Tzu’s Book of the Way and of Righteousness
- The Torah: The Five Books of Moses
- The Essential Kabbalah
The following worksheets are great tools to use. If you change your story then you can change your life.
- Create a New Belief
- Scripting Affirmations and Lists
- Creating an Imaginal Scene
- Revision Worksheet
In conclusion, the list of resources on this page is not exhaustive. However, these are some of my favorites.
Submit a Link
Submit a link to your favorite resource. I will check it out and consider adding it to the page.